Automotive Paid Search Advertising
Automated Inventory Ads (AAG)
Ad Unit Management
Dynamic Bid Management
Analysis & Optimization
Google & Bing Certified
Conquesting Out-of-Brand to Boost Market Share
Learn how 10TH DEGREE increased interest in key models while nearly tripling finance applications.
- SEM Keyword research & build out
- Keyword structure & optimization (expansion, pruning & structuring)
- Paid Search ad group structure & optimization (expansion, pruning & structuring)
- Campaign/category structure & optimization (expansion, pruning & structuring)
- Search engine marketing structure & optimization
- Create ad units/write ad copy
- Paid Search ad unit strategy/rotation
- Test & optimize advertising units
- Implement bid strategy in accordance with budgets & goals
- Manage bid parameters account wide
- Utilize rule-based bid management (CPC, CPA, ROI, Position) as appropriate
- Monitor overall Paid Search advertising account spend
- Adjust spend mix to maximize results towards goals
- Web event conversion tracking via 3rd party (visit, KPI, lead, sale, etc)
- Real-time access to omni-channel reporting platform (CRP)
- Analyze SEM data to minimize impact of low performing tactics
- Adjust any combination of account architecture, ad units, bid strategy/management, and/or budget management to maximize campaign results
Auto shoppers who are searching terms such as “dealerships near me” are in active buying mode. If your auto dealership isn’t listed prominently in the search results, you can be certain that you’re losing these buyers to your competition.
Paid Search ads work because you are serving an ad for a relevant product to a shopper while they are searching for that particular product. You’re giving someone exactly what they want in the moment they want it.
While metrics such as share-of-voice and average position are important, the metrics that are most useful for measuring success are VDP views, hours & directions pageviews, phone calls, and web leads.
Your paid search ads show up on all devices that use a major search engine, including desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets.