Automotive Display Advertising
Dynamic Inventory Ads
Getting in Front of the Competition
10TH DEGREE employed strategic analysis and planning to help West Houston Infiniti stay ahead in a competitive market.
Campaign Creative & Banner Production
- Automotive banner advertising design
- Production of standard or HTML5 banners in up to 3 standard ad sizes
- Banner copy changes (up to 1 per month)
- Dynamic inventory ad generation
- Goal planning & success metrics
- Publisher research & evaluation
- Media mix planning & analysis
- Attribution analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Local market analysis
Media Buying & Trafficking
- Publisher negotiations (pricing and publisher terms & conditions)
- Issuance of insertion orders (IOs)
- Campaign set-ups, trafficking & QA
- Ad serving & campaign monitoring
- Precision targeting buys may include: retargeting, in-market, contextual, look-alike modeling, social affinity targeting, owner targeting, etc
- Brand safety controls
- Cross-device targeting
- Access to desktop, mobile, tablet inventory
- Access to open exchange and private exchange inventory
- Access to social (Facebook & Instagram) and native inventory
- Budget tracking & publisher reconciliations
- Reconciliation of publisher invoices to ad tracking numbers & budgets
- Performance-based budget redistribution
- Web event conversion tracking via 3rd party (visit, KPI, lead, sale, etc)
- Real-time access to omni-channel reporting platform
- Analysis of data to minimize impact of low performing publishers/placements/ad units
- Adjustments to creatives, ad units and budgets to maximize campaign results
- Programmatic calibration and bid modification
- Audience analysis and re-segmentation
Online banner display advertising enables you to influence shoppers at every stage of the purchase cycle – whether they are just starting their research, or are already on a competitor’s lot. While it can be used in many ways, display is an excellent way to drive traffic to your VDPs, generate leads, boost the performance of your Paid Search campaign, or drive shoppers straight into your showroom.
While this largely depends on the targeting, we have the ability to serve ads on any major website and mobile app that sells ad space, including social networks, local news sites, national news portals, and automotive shopping websites such as KBB.com.
We have partnerships with data providers such as IHS/Polk and Dataium, which allow us to target shoppers who are in the market for nearly every major automotive brand and model. Additionally, we can target by demographics, website content (contextual), past-purchase behavior, vehicle ownership, primary household language, and much more.
Our media buying platform extends our reach to all internet connected devices, including desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets.
While this depends heavily on the targeting and objective of the campaign, VDP views, hours and directions pageviews, and leads work well as primary success metrics.